What if you could wear the entire universe on your finger?
Since ancient times, astronomers around the world have used models of the sky to make calculations. With the advent of the armillary sphere, stargazers were given a physical model to better visualize the lines of celestial longitude and latitude. Created independently in ancient Greece and ancient China, these armillary spheres consisted of spherical rings centered on either the Earth or the Sun. During the 16th and 17th centuries, these astronomy tools were sized down to become fashionable finger rings that moved just like regular armillary spheres.
"A 16TH CENTURY RING THAT UNFOLDS INTO AN ASTRONOMICAL SPHERE."
THE SWEDISH HISTORY MUSEUM HOUSES AN ASTRONOMICAL RING FROM THE 16TH CENTURY. ROMANCE 500 YEARS AGO, CLOSING IS LOVE, OPENING IS THE WORLD.
SIZE：Ring Size Guide
To determine size by measuring your finger
- Cut a thin strip of paper or thread long enough to wrap around the chosen finger.
- Wrap the paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point the two ends meet.
- Measure the paper using a ruler.
- Find that measurement on the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size.
- SHIPPING TAKES 7-10 DAYS DEPENDING ON LOCATION.
- BUY 2 SETS FREE SHIPPING
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovativeproducts in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.